Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Workout Hurdles

The rain quit by 5:00 today so I went for a walk around Lake Como again tonight as part of my Meetup group. There was only one other person there, butwe both seemed to walk at about the same pace and I think I went a bit faster than normal.

Afterwards, I went to my health club to do some weight lifting. I got to the lockerroom and realized that I wasn't sure what the combination to my lock was. It was very frustrating because I wasn't going to leave anything in an unlocked locker and I didn't want to bring my backpack up to the workout area with me.

A new spins with a couple number combos and I got it right. Did it a second time, just to be sure.

Did my weight lfiting and headed home to watch Glee.

Now, can someone tell me why MEN think that they should sit at the weight machines between sets so no one else can use the machine? There was a guy who sat at the pectoral fly machine while I finished sets on at least 8 different machines.

Tomorrow -- my first brick workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment